Strategy NOW: Focus on the Most Important Things – April 29
We can use both serenity and strategy to thrive, adapt, and create. This working session gives you both.
We start with resilience practices to ‘be here now’. Participants will learn activities proven to support our ability to focus on an outcome for the session.
Learn practices that fit in your personal resilience toolkit, repeatable any time you need them.
Participants will reconnect with their vision and purpose. We will identify the most important things to focus on intentions for business continuity. We will create strategic priorities to adapt as the new normal evolves.
- Shift from survival to creative mindset
- Reconnect with your vision and purpose
- Zero in on your strategic priorities now
- Identify action steps
- Open enrollment and continued participation welcome
- Leaders, directors, business owners, managers, and individuals
- New participants welcome every week
- Build your focus week to week
- Use this working session to focus on your job, your vision, your strategic priorities, your purpose, your career, your next move.
Online of course! In collaboration with Seattle Impact Hall.
Register and you will receive the link by email 48 hours prior to the session.
Vitamin Sea Self-Care Tools for Life and Work a Resource Strategies e-Series
Start your e-Series today: http://bit.ly/VitaminSeaStrategicSelfCare
12 Weeks to Focus Program
* “Serenity Now” is a phrase from the Seinfeld Season Nine episode of the same title, “The Serenity Now”. … Frank Costanza learns this phrase from a self-help recording. Instead of saying the phrase calmly, Frank yells it loudly. ~ Serenity Now | WikiSein | Fandom